Flight suit help

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
Hello members, I have to add longer straps to the bottoms of my jumpsuit ankles.. does anyone have pics of theirs? I just need to know how high to place them and approx how long the straps should be.

Also do you guys have issues with the bottoms riding up to high over the boot.. does the bottom have to be wrapped around the top on the boot?

Thx

Hopefully these help. For reference, my jumpsuit is made by Arkady. The strap is about 15 and 1/2 inches long. In the second picture, the blue line is approximately where the top of the boot is. The red line is the top area of my foot. So the strap fastens about halfway between the top of the boot and the top of your foot. Hopefully that makes sense. The strap is sewed to the suit about 1/4 inch from the bottom of the pant leg. I've never had any issues with the pant leg riding over top of the boot.

Matt Cover
BH-20065

20170828_104224.jpg
Screenshot_20170828-103758.jpg

Last edited:
Thx so much! That helps
Hopefully these help. For reference, my jumpsuit is made by Arkady. The strap is about 15 and 1/2 inches long. In the second picture, the blue line is approximately where the top of the boot is. The red line is the top area of my foot. So the strap fastens about halfway between the top of the boot and the top of your foot. Hopefully that makes sense. The strap is sewed to the suit about 1/4 inch from the bottom of the pant leg. I've never had any issues with the pant leg riding over top of the boot.

Matt Cover
BH-20065

View attachment 154821 View attachment 154822

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back