First Post: Boba Helmet Maker Wanted

Dyzfunctionz

New Hunter
Hello,

I'm still so new I can't post in the cargo hold. But I'm looking for one of the many talented individuals here that can either sell me or make me a Boba Fett helmet. I won't lie, at first I wanted to make one but after realizing that my busy schedule would probably only net me a half-finished project I think it'd be better to just buy one.

I like the ESB look, but ROTJ is cool too! Please post here or PM me your prices. If you are making one, provide me some photos of your previous work.

Eventually I'd like a full costume that I can mount on a mannequin and occationally wear! Thanks!

You're going to have to do the due deligence of finding a person on your own. These guys are far too busy doing commissions and working real jobs to court you. Do some searches and pm some of the individuals, like dvh,for example, just as T said....

Hey I have a helmet that I'm just about done working on and ready to be casted. Its been closely measured and as far as I'm able to tell pretty spot on. With most of these makers there is a fairly long wait time, but as I'm just beginning this the only wait time there is, is the completion of the project. Obviously I don't have a reputation such as many of the amazing folks that have been around for much longer than I have have, but I thought I'd give you this option as well. The actual helmet's WIP is all here (been at it for about a year, this second one): Le1120's Second Cardboard Helmet Scratch Build -- WIP
PM me for more info, and feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_1695.JPGIMG_1690.jpgIMG_1696.jpgi just finished this one this past weekend ! Its is a layerd paint job...its not %100 movie accurate..i just do not have the patience lol. You can pm me for details & price....You might want to post a WTB thread in the CARGO section for a helmet you may get more replies that way

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back