General Fett Supertrooper

Healphia

New Hunter
Hey there, I'm new to TDH, to cosplay, to building anything in general and of course I start with Fett. I also apologize if this has been asked a bunch before but I have been searching through posts to find what I'm looking for and haven't come across quite what I need yet so hoping you all can help me out. If anyone could link me to other posts that would be fantastic or even share with me their advice.

I'm looking to build the Supertrooper Fett for Celebration 2020. I want to make the traditional build, not an altered female set, I'm super short so I know that I'll need to scale down any templates, but looking for the templates that I'll need. Will likely be experimenting with Sintra for the armor and potentially will have a 3D printer for accessories and such. Where can I find templates? If you made your own set what material did you use for the armor pieces? Did you get a flight suit made or did you make it yourself? I'm contemplating getting one made but I do sew so it's possible but I'd really like to get this build right and if that means getting the suit made that's what I'm doing. I'm scared I'm going to mess this up, I'm putting myself under a lot of pressure to get this done for SWCC. This is my first attempt with 3 other sets in mind that I'd like to move onto if I handle this well.

I appreciate any help you can provide!

Message Arkady for all of your soft parts, she does wonderful work. I believe I saw 3D printable files somewhere here for undented Fett armor, but I could be wrong. If not Rafal Fett has a thread here on TDH with templates for your armor as well as many other very helpful patterns/templates for various parts of your costume. I got an Uhbif helmet which was great for my Supertrooper Helmet, but you can choose any you like. Don’t forget to take your time, have fun, and do a LOT of research! Best of luck!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back