FETT PRIDE cc WIP ; )

Hey Fett- Got it! Thanks. Also, how do I paint the lens, and how do you prefer to mount the stalk to the actual RF?
Thanks
B

Hey B bring it with you next Thursday night all trimmed up and will get it knocked out, and maybe some of the extra misting done too if you are ready.

Hey Fett- Got it! Thanks. Also, how do I paint the lens, and how do you prefer to mount the stalk to the actual RF?
Thanks
B
I used nuts a bolts hard to explain really...kinda put nuts on a bolt...drill the stalk screwed the bolt into the hole tight...cut the head of the bolt off...attached the RF topper with the nut that was on the bolt when I stuck it into the stalk...that way it rethreads the bolt after dremeling the head off...

Hey Obro! LOL ya, it did...shoot me a txt tomorrow, my wife and I will be getting to the bowl around 6 or so.
Thanks
B

I had the opportunity to shoot this gorgeous thing tonight. Wow.

Flight has been booked. I told him Cairo, but actually I'll be heading to Montenegro. He will never see this helmet again. Keep it to yourselves.

Anyways, the paintwork is outstanding, with a new attachment method for the right earcap (one small screw rather than the usual magnets).

Enjoy the photos. This thing is a darling...

017a.jpg

057a.jpg

086a.jpg

115a.jpg

124a.jpg

127a.jpg

183a.jpg

169a.jpg

073a.jpg

062a.jpg

156a.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back