Fett Gear - Columbia

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Fellow Fett's,
I know this isn't considered a "Fett Costume" I just thought it was cool enough to show. I got an email from Columbia which had a link to this site:

Pretty spendy items - the coats a little outta my price range, but I may pick up the tee. What do you guys think?

Cheers,
-Iron

jedisushi
I just read some of this history of that jacket. Gotta say, pretty dang cool! Did you get in on one of the thirty that Mark Hamill signed and apparently sold for $1980? (Evidently a nod to the films release date)
;)

-Iron

Irongladiator cool find! Thanks for posting.
I really like the white flak vest esque inner Jacke that comes with it. Thats pretty dope and could work very well for a Star Wars cosumte- of course not for a Boba but for a "generic spaceport bystander". Something like that. Looks in-universe to me :)

Last edited:
Really pricy stuff but I do like the hoodie and hat. If it's like prior Columbia releases pretty much a chance in heck of getting any of it, but I'll set my alarm for midnight and try!

Oh man! You guys weren’t kidding! I was eyeing up the black tee and couldn’t for the life of me figure out why I couldn’t order it , I had it in my cart and everything! Turns out I was trying to order from the Canadian Columbia site! (I'm in the US) Grrrrr!

Once I logged into the US Columbia site, I was able to grab a White tee. By then the Black tees were either in peoples carts or sold!

Yeah, no kidding they go quick!
o_O

I do hope someone here got what they wanted!

-Iron

Last edited:
BudaFett
Columbia thought you would see it their way!
1638562712863.png

Hahaha!

-Iron

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back