Female mando....begun

I could put it on my cape.....I do have some black fabric paint, but i dont know how good I would be at enlarging it accurately, I am very particular....and too fussy...If it went a bit wrong I would give up.

Here's a trick that a lot of artists, particularly mural artists, use to enlarge image; they use a grid. Just lay a grid of even sized squares over the original and then lay a grid of the same proportions on where you want to draw the enlarged image on. From there it's a matter of redrawing the image using the grid as reference points to where to draw any given part of your drawing. So instead of just drawing a larger image on a blank space you're recreating your drawing one grid square at a time.

Alternately, if you can get your hands on a projector of some kind you can project the original on to wherever you want to have the enlargement on and simply trace over the projection.

Hi peoples! I havent been on for ages, just been a bit hectic and went off costuming for a bit. Im getting back on with it all though. I am currently working on some webbing straps to keep the chest armour where it should be, I will get some pics up when I can...but I need to really get my flack vest done so I can velcro it into place first...but that also means trying to find a good pattern base, thats harder as nothing I lookat seems suitable. Anyway I have also ordered up my paints....just humbrol hobby paints...they served me well in the past so I can also get going with the painting of the chest armour etc. But thats my kinda weak update. Hope everyone is ok with everythng thats going on!

Zoe

This is gonna be way more than awesome. I know its been said 134 times but, I can't wait to see more picture updates. My wife will be pleased to see this as well. Good work!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back