Father In Law Fett ROTJ Build

I’m in agreement; that candid is fantastic (along with the Uncle Buck movie poster in the background).

I’ll be subtly trying to recreate this picture myself, but instead of snapping a picture of me, my wife will probably be telling me to clean it all up

I’m in agreement; that candid is fantastic (along with the Uncle Buck movie poster in the background).

I’ll be subtly trying to recreate this picture myself, but instead of snapping a picture of me, my wife will probably be telling me to clean it all up
Hahaha!! Luckily my wife has already gone through this with me when I was building my Vader. Now that we are doing Fett for her Dad she is all about it and actually enjoys seeing all the pieces coming together. Can't go wrong with Uncle Buck! One of my favorite movies.

Air brush? Rattle can? Air brush? Rattle can? Contemplated this for a year now and we decided to rattle can the helmet to keep it consistent with everything else that we painted. May not be the popular decision, but we will see how it turns out. Now on to the helmet! First layer down of Metallic Silver (Rustoleum). Going to start with the back panel first.
H1.jpg

Back panel is just about done. Started with Metallic silver, then layered on the dark gray, and finished it off with the Moss green. Masked each layer as I went. Going to work on the red section next. Feedback is more than welcome if you see anything that is off.

H2.jpg
H3.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back