Father In Law Fett ROTJ Build

Congratulations Papa Fett! And to your wife for her TK approval too! Your family photos will never be generic again...:lol:
Thank you!! We are already planning a photo shoot with the three of us. I've held off on getting trading cards done until Papa Fett was done. Now that he's approved along with my wife it's time to take some sweet photos.

Congratulations are in order to both you and Papa Fett.

It was fun following your build, but probably not as fun as the time you guys spent together working on this!
Really appreciate it. It was definitely a blast. He's coming over tonight just to hang out since there isn't anything to work on and he misses coming over.

Papa Fett's first troop is in the books! He did great along with my wife (TK). It was a 3+ hour troop and they made it the entire time. Boba was a huge hit and he signed his first autograph. Needless to say he is hooked! Troop #2 coming up this Friday.

1st Troop 1.jpg
1st Troop 2.jpg
1st Troop 3.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back