Etsy, Kripton Top for items?

Some items look okay. It’s really up to you and your painting to make it 501st compliant. But some things like the jetpack harness and resin parts I would highly avoid. The hard parts look okay, good for a budget!

they screwed me and a ton of other biker scouts in the past. May have gotten better but I could never in good faith recommend them to anyone. Were the first and ,for a long time , only vendor on the bad vendor list on their boards.

I have had no dealings with this vendor. Vendor also goes by cucblack and possibly one other name. Have seen mixed reviews here and on bhg. Based on that I would probably say don’t risk it. Also I have burnt a few times myself (different vendor) and that has taught me to be very cautious.

Like I said...research. It will save you time and money.

Yea I'm gonna go that route for sure based on what you guys have said. I feel like the site used to be easier to find vendors back when I was on a few years ago. I have no idea who sells what anymore aside from bobamaker and arkady, and some stuff from man of war studios. I'll have to dig into the forums. Thanks again!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back