ESB Fett.....Eventually

Looking for a color picture of the bottom of an ESB jet pack. Went through the gallery and didn't see anything. Little help, please?

Sent from my iPhone

So I started working on my JP with my friend Ian. Ian is a super talented artist and programmer who built a working holochess table, and helped develop the app to play it. https://www.facebook.com/dejarikcreations/?fref=ts.

I helped him build an accurate Falcon Bench for last years Emerald City Comic Con. We helped raise 20k for Children's Hospital.

33d0389b119d5fdca999d152e9e9d29c.jpg

He also built a fantastic Boushh for his wife from scratch.

5f9534a36accc334dff18aa5beee7e8d.jpg

I'm really excited to see how this comes out. Thoughts?

85672215137265d6788c2c726ed6d55a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great!

you guys did a great job on the falcon bench... Ian gave us the tour at ECCC and I immediately went home and started measuring how much room I have in my garage

you coming down for rose city next weekend?

Coming along nicely!! Not sure if you are going for uber accuracy but there are some things you may want to consider updating on your holster.

The areas in red need to be cut out...
need to cut.png

The sidearm should sit much deeper in the holster, allowing the muzzle to be shown completely. You can see that the vertical part of the holster that covers the Pulce trigger guard has been cut out to show that section of the sidearm. The knife sheath has been cut out as well.
corect holster.png

Hope that helps

Ok, valuable lesson learned. First lesson, never drink and eBay. Never. Second lesson, research, and read this forum. Third lesson, never drink and eBay.

One evening after a couple whiskeys I came upon a completed set of ESB gauntlets for $300. To be honest they didn't look horrible. A little work and I thought I could bring them up to snuff. This is what the auction photo looked like.

fett%20gauntlet_zpscmwgkxuq.jpg

This is what I got.

c3dfddb0608a87e736c8102d21d0aecb.jpg

They looked nothing like the auction photo. I immediately boxed them up and sent them back. Luckily, the seller had a 14 day return policy and I was able to get all of my money refunded. I took that money and bought a MOW gauntlet kit. A little more work on my end, but, it going to be worth it. DON'T DRINK AND EBAY!!!

Sent from my iPhone

More progress on the JP today. Installed the aluminum parts from Machinecraft replicas. Solid parts, by the way. I also got the light installed in the beacon, although it's not on in the pic. 3D printed dental file also installed. Did some more work on the damaged parts. I think it's coming along nicely.

b3924b0d81ce75f15dccc588520b08cc.jpg

Need to tone down the yellow, and dirty it up a bit more. But I'm really happy with it.

My MOW Gauntlet kit also showed up. I was able to get the bits and pieces sanded and a coat of primer on them. Progress is being made.

6e9cb2b54b0abff37f5e3d13a000162a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back