Ee 3 connection rings For the leather

emme3

Active Hunter
Hello all, where can i find or buy the connections rings(the cylinder piece plus the ring) to attack to the stock and the gun for the leather ??

I went to Home Depot and purchased x2 rubber sink drain plugs. They have a perfect ring that is already split ( No need to cut ). Literally under $2 each.

They are called Gun Stock - Swivel Lanyards ... most gun shops carry them .. the screw in type is the one you will need

- - - Updated - - -

you can also get em online but seeing them in person is better normally

They are called Gun Stock - Swivel Lanyards ... most gun shops carry them .. the screw in type is the one you will need

- - - Updated - - -

you can also get em online but seeing them in person is better normally

true dat. My first set I scratch built out of epoxy in a mold. But I over torqued my ring and it broke. Then I noticed one on a modular shotgun grip I had laying around the house and used that instead. But they can be had for just a few bucks. If you dont have a good gun store near you, try Brownells.com.
For the ring, I made mine. I first used what was basically a key ring, but it looked bad. So I bent my own out of some metal in my garage.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back