Blaster EE-3 Carbine build as ESB using Sidewinder's kit. *Final update: Painting+Assembling*

This thread makes me want to work on my blaster. Your painted stock looks more real than my real wood stock. Top notch man, top notch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m preparing for upgrading/re-working my sidewinder ESB EE-3 and did some searching to find this crazy-fantastic thread again. ;) So it´s time to push it up to the first site for all the new costume builders... I love your build!!!

I´m preparing for upgrading/re-working my sidewinder ESB EE-3 and did some searching to find this crazy-fantastic thread again. ;) So it´s time to push it up to the first site for all the new costume builders... I love your build!!!

I used this build to when I was building my ER-3...put this on the first site is a good idea!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

IMG_20161231_1639082.jpg

Just finished my build. Need to add the strap and maybe some more rust. But I love the working trigger and being able to open the breach.

IMG_20161231_1639082.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back