DVH helmet temp discontinued

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey Folks just wanted to post this up to save some of you some time :)

I am currently holting production of my helmets. Im going to try working on the V2 this summer and will hopefully have helmets available again shortly after.

Can't wait to see the new V2 helmet Lou!

On a side note, I have a brand new in the box DVH helmet I received recently that I would sell if anyone is interested. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
haha im going to try my best to tweak the dent details..but im def going to focus on the wavy brow and "squint" and also fix a few things that could use some fixin'

Well I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with; I'm a fan of your work and the MR line in general. Movie specific MR reworks along the lines of the FPH2 would be some great lids. The dent is my only real issue with the MR lines. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be good. Sure.

Well I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with; I'm a fan of your work and the MR line in general. Movie specific MR reworks along the lines of the FPH2 would be some great lids. The dent is my only real issue with the MR lines. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be good. Sure.

Yeah, when you pointed out to me the MR dent size I can't not think of it as "crater sized".

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back