DVH Gauntlet scratch build! (2017 updates!)

If you took more bounties alive instead of shooting them all the time, your dad gum trigger finger wouldn't hurt so much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
looking forward to them! this post has been great, since I have found it a little tricky interpreting the assembly of the WOF templates. i'm just fininshing up my jetpack this spring....next up will be gauntlets. thanks for your most excellent post, it's really appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry...been slacking off posting in this thread...Did a bunch more work on these..fine tuned the right gauntlet a little more and sharpened up the left gauntlet more as well. Finally got the bottoms done as well.

I've already made the dump mold for the left gauntlet and cleaned up a cast from that and added the extra width on the top flamer side so the ROTJ flamer sits fairly straigh up and down. I also added the "light" and the button on the side. i also finished up all the detail parts for the ROTJ set.

casting a second left top from the dump mold and will be cleaning it up and adding the 2 little buttons under the dental expander area and will mold that as soon as i can. Ive almost finished the whipcord housing for the ESB. I basiclly took a cast of my basic ROTJ one pictured above and didnt fill the mold all the way to make it more shallow. I sanded it a bit and added the raised areas on the top bottom and front. Just need to clean it up a bit and add the files, then mold it. Then i gotta work out the ESB flamer. I decided to just do it myself as Mojo is MIA. Most flamers all have the same basic design, so im going to go by the few reference pics there are publicly available that i have saved over the years, and a little creative thinking and come up with something i feel plays the part well.

ROTJ kits are available now here: For Sale - DVH ROTJ Fiberglass Gauntlet kits

ESB will be soon!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back