Deathwatch Jetpack Resin cast hollow

Darino Rainer

New Hunter
Hello all, I am new to this page and was referred by one of my seller friends. I have ordered or let’s just say I have yet to receive my Deathwatch jet pack through a certain company on the Ukrainian Russian border. Now I first ordered the jet pack way back in November and I never received the first one when it shipped and that was right after Christmas because I remember the owner talking about all the orders. Then we decided to give it some time and then he decided he was going to make me the newer version of the Deathwatch jet pack where are the back opens up and you can put in the smoke and thruster effects and all that fun stuff and it looked absolutely beautiful with no print lines or anything and they shipped that out to me 4?Thursdays ago because that is the only day that they can send out their packages. Basically I’m looking for a contingency plan in case this second jet pack never arrives because we have been in constant communication and they are amazing people and I completely trust them so the owner said he would give me a full refund and if that is the case the last piece of my puzzle will be the jet pack because I have everything else I’m almost finished with the armor I have all the accessories with a side of touching up paint on a few things and odds and ends. But I would like a hollowed out resin cast Deathwatch jet pack if possible, my buddy told me he got one for around $300 or something like that. And I would prefer an Etsy seller because I have the financing option through them but I could do whatever so if anyone out there has a Deathwatch jet pack or any company that is screen accurate please reach out to me. Like I said this is my contingency plan in case I never receive the second jet pack. Thank you guys

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.