057a.jpg

066a.jpg

069a.jpg

075a.jpg

091a.jpg

013a.jpg

021a.jpg

029aa.jpg

So my helmet came in today and I literally teared up seeing it. (yes I'm a girl haha) but seriously. It's gorgeous. And there's just something about holding my helmet for the first time. I know plenty of people have been working on their costumes for long periods of time. I started my journey at the beginning of this year and to finally get this piece of the costume. It really struck me. I can't say enough about Rob (Deadland). I really appreciate how you were able to work with such a tight schedule and never once complained and emailed me updates frequently. I will recommend your services over and over. Thanks again. I am beyond pleased and can't wait to show off your painting job at c6!!

So my helmet came in today and I literally teared up seeing it. (yes I'm a girl haha) but seriously. It's gorgeous. And there's just something about holding my helmet for the first time. I know plenty of people have been working on their costumes for long periods of time. I started my journey at the beginning of this year and to finally get this piece of the costume. It really struck me. I can't say enough about Rob (Deadland). I really appreciate how you were able to work with such a tight schedule and never once complained and emailed me updates frequently. I will recommend your services over and over. Thanks again. I am beyond pleased and can't wait to show off your painting job at c6!!

Awesome! I've got two GMH's with Rob right now. I literally slobbered over yours being done!

Great comments guys and its very well deserved! I have to say its an honor to be under his "watchful eye" : ) Happy to have seen this beauty in person.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back