Damaged jet pack appears in RotJ SE before skiff scene

Hey all,

To elaborate on Tyler's post, when Nikto fires the cannon, Fett has luke trapped in the lanyard, but he still deflects the blast with his saber, causing something behind Fett to explode, thereby causing said damage. As far as the SE caps with the damaged pack; that's just poor planning—They have the wrong helmet anyway! And why in the ANH SE is he wearing the ROTJ suit? Poor, poor planning!

Hey I forgot about this thread... Well, I was planning on doing this but had a question so i figured I'll ask the source, Jeremy himself!! When I got to see him at Star Wars Weekends I asked him the question about his JP as to wether it was damaged or not. His simply reply was "that thing weighed a ton, every little bit off helped the back" So I guess that it was there for the ROTJ shooting so that way he could have some less poundage off his back. As to why it is there according to the SW story...??? I am not even sure George knows. LOL.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back