Custom scout Job

I'm sorry I've been so busy with school, and my puter is jacked up. using my cousins laptop right now had to send mine to acer. well got my suit finished =) will post a few pics this week. wore it on Halloween but the cod cracked a bit need to fix that lol but all and all it held up pretty good. picked up the clone wars season 1 collectors edition today well worth the money.

just finished sketching a most awesome rendition of Jason and the SAS mando working together on a scouting mission... unfortunately it's not done yet, needs to be colored, don't have a scanner right now either... so it'll be a bit before I can post the quality version. I will however get a webcam shot of the current image on my art thread shortly.

lol I'm actually using other artists for inspiration right now... or things that I see from real world militaries, google images ner vod... helps get through creative block really fast

thats actually what i usually do :D right now i have a couple of ideas i just need to put to paper

Im currently working on a group sketch similar to your direcat one from a while back. Similar but not exactly the same :)

Im trying not to stay exactly to the scedule, keeps me refreshed and makes it stay a different thing than work entirely

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back