Custom Mando :D (Pic Heavy)

That is one of the things I have yet to focus on... just like knee plates. But I'll probably go the nerf gun/pistol way and modify it with pieces of wood of something.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool! I'm not sure how I'm going to put mine together but I at least know mostly what I want to do.

And yes, I'm a big fan of Lewis and Tolkien. I'm reading LotR for the first time this year on my own and Screwtape for school. Good stuff! Once my Papa finds Mere Christianity (He's got a lot of books so that might take a while, LoL) I'll read that too.
Me too im reading the screwtape letters and im in the letter 7th letter i believe very good read :cheers

How's the build going Ord'ika? Yours was one of the first I followed and just finished our (me and my girlfriend's) builds. Just chiming in to show you support!

Hey, guys! Glad to know you're still following. Sorry I haven't updated for a bit. Been busy mowing the neighbors lawn and school stuff. But I have gotten work done on my bucket! I'm almost done applying the bondo. I got the back and 1/2 of the face done. Pics when I'm all finnished!

I take from this that I should go back with more bondo after sanding down the bulk to fill in any areas that are...lacking in bondo.

And yes, I'm a big fan of Lewis and Tolkien. I'm reading LotR for the first time this year on my own and Screwtape for school. Good stuff! Once my Papa finds Mere Christianity (He's got a lot of books so that might take a while, LoL) I'll read that too.

Yeah, you probably should; spot putty is for filling pin holes and minor crack &c., not for actual structure.

And that's awesome! I love The Hobbit; prolly one of the best books ever written. I've read Screwtape Letter, but not Mere Christianity, tell me what you think once you read it, that way I'll have to get it and read it. :p:D:cheers

Good looking visor! That's the way they're supposed to be. (y)

YES!

DSCN8686.jpg

DSCN8687.jpg

DSCN8688.jpg

DSCN8689.jpg

DSCN8690.jpg

Sorry it took so long. I had three different projects due in 3 dif classes and then people from my homeland came to visit us and....AH! LIFE IS BUSY....

But I have time now! It's Thanksgiving and I'm thankful for upcoming time. :D

Ord'ika that's lookin' pretty good! It's always the small things that we take for granted that we're most thankful for when we don't have it anymore! lol Can't wait to see this thing when it's finished!

Great job, Ord'ika! Have fun (not) with all the sanding that's gonna take though! Still, it's always a good feeling having something like a helmet in hand & solid.

Thanks for the compliments guys! I hope to get some work done this weekend seeing as I'll have nothing more important to do then hang with family, eat food, and play Left 4 Dead 2 with my ori'vod. :D

Progress soon!!!

Left for dead 2!!! :lol: havnt played it, but ive heard its good. Ill just stick with the force unleashed sith edition and watching spectacular spider man ;)

Nice work with the bucket tho! Have fun sanding (i still am... ssshhhhhh) I think i just used a little too much bondo, but oh wellsys. Strong bucket at least :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back