Custom Mando Art

Yeah I am two finals down with only two more to go. Then I will have nearly a month off from school; the perfect time (aside from Christmas and Glamis trip) to work on the armor and all. But yeah kal'ika take your time. As I have stated I am in no rush. I am knowing that I will have this finished before the Phoenix Cactus Comi-Con. It will be great.

ok that's kinda rough! lol however... as far as the master sketch goes I am getting there. I have a lot of the characters drawn in already. I have all but the following: Jason (sketched, waiting scanning), Adonian Dar'jetti, Adonian Snow, Pacx, Sabre, CC720, 1 from my old squad and a few of my old school favorites (i.e. Hydra's Lizean, Hydra's snow, Novall Talon, A'den Skirata and a few others from the mercs.) Mand'alor Fett will be included too, eventually. Right now the picture covers two full sheets of standard sized drawing paper, eventually it will cover 3,4 or even more.

ya sorry about not bein able to sketch a few of those for ya bro... i just cant find the time. And it seemed better to tell you than keep you waiting :/

Happy New Year 2010. Abd what a New Year LOL! Getting back into the swing of things and getting stuff ready for going back to school. Can't wait to see what you come up with this time kal.

yeah CC... I'm sorry it's not done yet... I am working on it I promise... I couldn't find the plates on your thread so I'm working with a full jango set... but I'm working on doing your color in digital inking with my digital graphics tablet... that's why it's taking so long but I expect better quality for it.

Hey Kal, i shouldnt be one to be asking :lol: but was the progress on the mass sketch? I know im massivly behind so it might not be my place to ask but im pretty excited for it!

Well the Phoenix Cactus Comi-Con is not till May so I have time. If it is not done by then; then more then likely I will wear the full set of camoflauge gear that I finally got my hands on. So there is no worries on that.

well Lev'ika... I have everyone roughed out (for the initial group) I am working on the colors right now... and trying to get CC's sketch done because she kinda needs it, but it is coming along... slowly but surely it is coming along

See I'm at work right now. ;). Watching crazy people... There's a guy telling me he has bugs in his legs right now, and that's why he's scratching his legs till ge bleeds... Gross, and he has Hepatitis, so I gotta be careful... Oh good he's done talking and now he's walking away... Wow do I have a fun job.

hmmm... well I can't take a phone into the building where I work and our internet usage is monitored... "official business only" lol oh well... anyhow vode I'm working on the sketches that I'm supposed to be working on... one for CC in color and the group sketch... I think I may have one to work up for Ad'ika too... is that right? refresh my memory ner vod! lol

ah... yeah I'm working on the Dar'jetii one... kinda... it's started at least, I'm trying to finish up CC's since she's trying to get her paint done

This is the armor design I did for CC720... hope ya like it! BTW... this is my first requested sketch done entirely in digital with my new graphics tablet... they'll improve... I promise!

CC Colored.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back