Custom blaster

Darek Vrael

New Hunter
Just started working on a custom blaster.

Began with this:

VTG-1980s-TG-107PAT3761-Space-Gun-Toy-Pistol-Taiwan.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

And this is where I'm at now.

IMG_20220320_232403.jpg

Got a lot more work done late last night.

The scope setup was way too heavy and clunky.

I'll use it later on a rifle build.

I'm sitting there thinking about that and then it dawned on me that I had a couple of boxes full of used vape supplies.

Broken tanks, carto tanks, rebuildable atomizers etc. A lot of them made from stainless, aluminum and plastic..

So I started putting stuff together and this is what I came up with.

I think the blaster looks a lot better and it's not nearly as top heavy.

IMG_20220324_125818.jpg

In the pic below you can see the sweet detail milled into the end of the piece I'm using for the end of the barrel. The writing is going to be painted over of course.

IMG_20220324_063231.jpg

Also found the end of a laser pointer that fit into a carto tank cap that fit into the side of the weapon perfectly.

All in all I'm pretty happy with it and just have to fill the screw holes, do some light finish sanding and some spot filler, and she should be done within the next week..

Working on this slowly, in between working on my scratch built helmet and as time and resources allow.

Got a working trigger installed and working on filling the screw holes and join lines.

IMG_20220331_170022.jpg

IMG_20220331_170035.jpg

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back