Costume build from start to finish using cyberpyrots cold forged solid aluminum armor

The ESB ab plate also has three small holes in the bottom right side that form a sort of triangle. Since your going ROTJ you obviously wouldn't want those lol. The ROTJ chest plates seem to have more damage on them in the form of dents as well. These are the two photos I'm comparing. First is ESB.
Boba Fett ESB.jpg
Now ROTJ.
Boba Fett ROTJ.png

Overall there seems to be more random physical damage in ROTJ. I cant say for scratches and other very fine details but the dents are definitely different. Also you cant see the small holes in the ab plate in that photo. It's in another one in the gallery.

Boba Fett ESB.jpg

Boba Fett ROTJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem at all. I actually didn't know they were that different until you got me curious enough to look lol. So thank you to!

No problem at all. I actually didn't know they were that different until you got me curious enough to look lol. So thank you to!
110d39bc03cd77383ce587b5dcf19826.jpg
this is the abdominal plate from RafalFetts stencil templates for ROTJ and it shows the 3 small dents you are talking about these are what I am going off of for paint and added physical damage for our armor

My mistake you are absolutely right. Other photos in the gallery show them on Rotj as well. This is why we discuss things! I wasn't going to put the holes in my Rotj build so its a good thing were looking them over. Thats also another reason why RF's work is invaluable. I think those are actual holes in the armor. The larger dents are on the chest pieces but again I could be wrong. I'm going to keep searching.

My mistake you are absolutely right. Other photos in the gallery show them on Rotj as well. This is why we discuss things! I wasn't going to put the holes in my Rotj build so its a good thing were looking them over. Thats also another reason why RF's work is invaluable. I think those are actual holes in the armor. The larger dents are on the chest pieces but again I could be wrong. I'm going to keep searching.
Lol I love TDH we can figure out anything! Hahaha I'm glad we're able to help each other out ...and yeah his templates are the reason my build is going so smooth. They have simplified everything and made me a better painter. And from his templates it doesn't look like there is any physical damage on the right breast plate.

Lets just go ahead and forget I mentioned anything except the right shoulder bell and the holes in the ab plate lol. :facepalm

Gotta research before I post.

Lets just go ahead and forget I mentioned anything except the right shoulder bell and the holes in the ab plate lol. :facepalm

Gotta research before I post.
It's all good man! Now we're both more educated lol...the more you know

Ok I set up an album for people to browse.. this is where I am keeping most of the completed armor and where you can find progress of your armor.

https://goo.gl/photos/WZn1SmBkgabjvJwH8

Ok I set up an album for people to browse.. this is where I am keeping most of the completed armor and where you can find progress of your armor.

https://goo.gl/photos/WZn1SmBkgabjvJwH8

Very cool. I will certainly be ordering a set at some point. Hopefully the Large will fit me.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back