Cooling system?

Magnets are also heavier than Velcro. Also there really isn't much to clean inside the bucket. Yea the pads may get sweaty but they are also attached with Velcro so I'll just pull them out and wash them. Then all you have to do is wipe down the rest.

You are correct, they have permanent magnets inside the motor casing. I don't think magnets on the outer part of the fan housing would interfere with there fields..

Sent from my SM-N910T

It all depends on what you want done. I also sell fans like eqdizzle (great guy btw). I started selling fan setups because I hated changing 14 thousand batteries every time I trooped. With my setup you could have one battery easily power two fans and your helmet servo. It's also lighter than using 8 AA batteries.

I've trooped in my Fett easily 50+ times. Never once have I ever been concerned with my bucket blowing off lol, but to be fair I would never troop in rain or windy conditions.

Hearing issues are completely situational. I have my own hearing system that I use that is powered off my battery system (I have my chest lights, fans, servo, and hearing system work off one battery...this eliminated 19 AA batteries for me), however I really only use it at large scale cons (say Celebration for instance) where directional listening is quite important. Otherwise, when trooping there are others around you (squires or handlers depending on your groups terminology) which can easily point you directions to someone calling out for you.

Sorry for the delayed response but I just got back from vacation.

It all depends on what you want done. I also sell fans like eqdizzle (great guy btw). I started selling fan setups because I hated changing 14 thousand batteries every time I trooped. With my setup you could have one battery easily power two fans and your helmet servo. It's also lighter than using 8 AA batteries.

I've trooped in my Fett easily 50+ times. Never once have I ever been concerned with my bucket blowing off lol, but to be fair I would never troop in rain or windy conditions.

Hearing issues are completely situational. I have my own hearing system that I use that is powered off my battery system (I have my chest lights, fans, servo, and hearing system work off one battery...this eliminated 19 AA batteries for me), however I really only use it at large scale cons (say Celebration for instance) where directional listening is quite important. Otherwise, when trooping there are others around you (squires or handlers depending on your groups terminology) which can easily point you directions to someone calling out for you.

Sorry for the delayed response but I just got back from vacation.

What kind of hearing system did you get and where did you order it from?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back