Cod'ika Armor *PICS*

silver weathering on the Cod'ika v2? or which one?they all have silver weathering lmao:D well actually the red and plack armor there hasnt been weathered yet so lol......

lol meant v2 i suppose:p its exactly what i want on mine... except grey and black instead of white

lol the v2 armor is actually aluminum sheet metal, it was originally painted dark grey with black distressing, i repainted it white,i did not remove the original paint, i then took a sanding block and a pocket knife.

now sand the pieces a lil bit were you want the damage to be, youll start seeing the under paint and then soon the silver, but the sanding block will only give you a circular area of damage ,so taking the very tipof your pocket knife(i useually hold mine like a pencil,but do be careful) traceout the desgin of the damage you want , then scratch out the excess paint so you have a damaged look on your armor, then sand it,this will remove the scratches the knife left in the aluminum and really finish off thelook. hope this helps you creon,if you have anymore questions let me know!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back