Club Fett

too cool . i had to go on and get mine ;)
i'll introduce u to everyone . none of my close friends are sw greeks either . most think i'm nuts with all my sw stuff .
slave leia was the costume i could get u . lol jk . there's usualy a few spares . jedi's . rebel piolt , anh leia .
View attachment 60275

Now that is a great picure there...I hope to get a buddy to make me a case like that actually two of them need one for each gun right

Ugh its friday and SWTOR IS ****ING PATCHING AGAIN, i like xbox so much more than PC but SWTOR is alot of fun really. Oh what will I do when Halo 4 comes out

Bah, thats probably cause your not good at it, no offense. Halo3 and Reach were both great games...I dont care for the play style of Gears, taking cover and all that is clunky. Its fun to go through the story on it but multiplayer was kinda boring for me. Its entertaining to me, so I feel I get my $$ worth from playing Halo. Looking at the making of H4 im Impressed with what 343 is putting into the game...ultimately your getting new maps and graphics, the battle rifle is back etc...maybe test it out if you like it play it, but really Halo is still a great game.

Well TX Fett and I play The Old Republic if you want a free trial lemme know I have 3 more that I can give out...its 7 days, not to bad...if your into MMOs and SW Its my first MMO...Like it alot so far

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back