Clone Trooper undersuit

I definitely would love to use the ribbed undersuit as well. But the main question is, how breathable is it and am I going to go from around 165 lbs presently to 145 lbs from loss of sweat while wearing it lol

I've been hunting for a ribbed undersuit for ages ( like everyone else here ). Thundercat if these are being made count me in bro.

Nice work.

Darren

I definitely would love to use the ribbed undersuit as well. But the main question is, how breathable is it and am I going to go from around 165 lbs presently to 145 lbs from loss of sweat while wearing it lol
1!
People who wear a Vader costume have the same problem but they manage to survive. I want a ribbed suit too... I love Thumpy's results!!

Customsprops is selling clone undersuits on ebay, though they look very suede-leathery, I dont think they're that bad, the same guy that makes the vader undersuits.

Here is how I have my undersuit

Afbeelding030.png

Afbeelding029.png

Afbeelding012-2.png

(Mine isn't a customprops undersuit by the way, it's custom made)

What I like about the thicker jumpsuits/underarmor, is that you can use snapbuttons to connect it to your armor, I've trooped several times like this , I avoid using straps as much as possible , on the other hand it's very warm indeed when your living in warmer regions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, you're right, costume's base is selling a nice undersuit! And it has an affordable price. I have dealt with him a couple of times before and it has products with a good relation cost-quality.

Is there anything wrong with that undersuit? ... I think it's quite good.

I think I'll take one. Anyone else will do it too?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back