CIII Pictures and Highlights

great action shot...actually looks like turo is pummeling this guy ! I am just laughing in the back :lol:

IMG_3321.jpg

Who you marrying?? Dude your costume isn't a legal partner!!

SEEKER said:
WOW!!! dude! your an amazing photographer! great job on the pictures. Do you do weddings? YOUR HIRED!!

They all look amazing.

Ok Jose.. now you made me stay up late last night and go through that tutorial. But I don't think I was carrying the straws though, I think Seeker was. :)

But then they turned into magical straws!!!! To penetrate those hard to reach areas.

Actually... Physics would state no there would be no cast of a shadow because the light saber would be a light source causing the shadows of object around it.

BigaboyFett said:
Nice pics...one question though, do lightsabers cast shadows? The question begs to be asked.

Later Friends,
J

dgasser said:
Actually... Physics would state no there would be no cast of a shadow because the light saber would be a light source causing the shadows of object around it.

Although, in the movies the lightsabers do cast shadows. Plus, it's impossible to bend light, so lightsabers can't really be light.

In the movies, they forgot that light doesn't cast shadow, so they didnt bother cleaning up the shadows cast by the prop rods.
And since when does science FICTION care about physics?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back