Chicago Photoshoot Pics

These are more from my shoot Webchief. The first trooper pic is one of my favorite shots. The second Fett pic I call "ran out of poses...so we consulted the TK-409 website for ideas":D

trooper.jpg

fett.jpg

I know where you live... and I actually do... lets see them pics.. you don't have to post them... but I would stll like to see them, good buddy

OK! Hansoloway and I are doing our part! Now if we can get DG and everyone else to post some more of these beauties!:love Anybody that's even remotely close to the SoCal shoot has got to try and make it, it's definitely well worth the minimal jing!(y)

THX

SET-UP-A1.jpg

SET-UP-B1.jpg

bashful one

It was a joy to meet up with Kristen again. CII seems like ages ago. And I simply love what the lady has done with her hair.

Dana is the ultimate host. Very refined. His home is unusually well appointed. Trully a nice fellow. I hope he does not fall or something while reading this.

Art is a professional. And there's no better photographer than the one who knows the genre he's shooting at. Glad to be able to join the shoot.

I really am. I did not need new shots of this costume persay, (am very impressed with the results, by the way.) Rather it was just a great excuse to meet up with other TDH membres and be social. And cause some trouble.

Here's a few of my favourites from our session:

The Clone Emperor from Star Wars: Dark Empire
Clone_Emperor02.jpg

Clone_Emperor08.jpg

Clone_Emperor01.jpg

Clone_Emperor04.jpg

This was my first serious costume. A Kendo friend named Emily showed me the lightsabre she had built and later invited me to SW Celebration II.

I was fascinated by The Clone Emperor from SW: Dark Empire, and I set out to realize this as the costume for my first convention.

TCE: Props (these were not part of the February 06 Kenosha session)
Ancient02sm.jpg

My Ancient Sith Hilt

Boda_Baas02.jpg

And Captured Jedi Holocron with Boda Baas

I have made many costumes since then, but as they say, you always remember your first.

Be well,
Thomas

CCed the Stormtrooper pic, send me the hi res and I can do it to that as well, seemed a bit dark, and being a graphic designer I couldnt help my self. :p

stormtrooper.jpg

I love that stormtrooper pic!!! Its got a retro feel that kinda makes it looks like a promo pic or behind the scenes from ANH or ESB somehow. Stormtroopers are easily my favourites costume design (can't really call them characters can we, more like blaster fodder :lol: ) after Boba.

Is that TE armor and bucket?

It is indeed TE armor and bucket. evan4218, PM me your email address and I'd be happy to send you the hi-res shot. Braks actually took a few low-light shots.

Brak's Buddy said:
Here is optinerd in her screen used Aeon Flux outfit.

SCREEN-USED ?!?!? :eek:

Hamanahamanahamanahamanahamanahamanahamanahamana!
:love :wacko :love :wacko :love ;)

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back