Armor Chest, back and cod armor

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date

Mirax H wrote:

Boba's armor has more rounded edges than Boba.

:facepalm

Thanks for the info, folks. I think I can still modify the curvature for Jango's chest pieces, but I'll have to make brand new shoulder bell molds. No biggie.

Any views on the codpiece? I know Boba's has the dent and bumps, and Jango's has the beltloop. Any other design differences?

You can see pics of my new base molds here:
http://tdh.prop-planet.com/viewtopic.php?topic=8588&forum=4

Seeker, great pics! I'm using them for future reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
cods02.jpg

Completely different shapes, Boba also has bolts on the side that connect to the kidney armor.
Jango's was probably held up with a belt underneath it all.

I know it's weird that I spent a lot of time looking at their crotches... but I assure you it was purely research!

On my original costume, I molded my cod piece so that it had three "hooks" that folded back and slid over the top of my pants (I used a Dickie's work shirt and pants)

now I remember reading from whojedi that the C2 jango's cod was held up by a belt that went on before all the other belts.
I'll try to find the link later.

Wow seeker.The work on your boba looks excellent so far.What did you use for the left shoulder bell (the yellowish one)

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back