Cat owners /Star Wars fans

LOL Looks like Master Yoda is trying to teach Callie about the Force, but she (he?) is having none of it.

I'm sure Mirax could provide specifics on this, but the way I understand it, in order for a cat to have black, orange, and white colors (often referred to as calico) it has to be female. (Unless it is a rare XXY male.)

Great photos, everyone!

I have three furry helpers, Dartaignon, Lynx, and Rajah. I have since banned them all from my downstairs room, where all the costuming takes place, because they tend to "help" with the costuming process too much. Specifically, the big guy, Dartaignon, he's a maine cooon and white and fuzzy, likes to carry pins in his mouth.

Here's some pics of my crew:

DartheMaineCoonMay08.gif

LynxandRajahJan2004Standarde-mailvi.gif

You can see what a huge help they are.

Deunan Shiruba

Last edited by a moderator:
bwahahha Shiruba that last picture made me burst out laughing.

I love pictures like that, it shows people how awesome cats really are. If you treat them right, they're just as loving as any dog can be. and at times smarter.

Well... here's my picture contribution.

picture.php

These are my two cats - Indy and Ollie. Indy is the old one, about 12 years old now and acts like a Sith. Ollie I inherited from my Dad and is named after Oliver Hardy - from "Laurel and Hardy" because he's fat - weighs 15 pounds. He's the Jedi cat - very patient and sweet, but will fight when provoked.

But they are both great cats, even if they do engage in aggressive negotiations from time to time. :D

I'm sure Mirax could provide specifics on this, but the way I understand it, in order for a cat to have black, orange, and white colors (often referred to as calico) it has to be female. (Unless it is a rare XXY male.)

Great photos, everyone!

Yeah Calico is a sex linked trait so it's pretty much all females and the rare males that end up being calico have to have klinefelters syndrome which is the XXY configuration thus they are sterile.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back