Cad Bane hat

Yeah, it's unfortunate there's not a lot of hatters that are willing to do them. I've been going back and forth with a maker from Australia on a Nico Okarr hat. He wasn't able to do the work but was absolutely helpful and more than willing to discuss how to do it. Maybe he'd be up for a CW Bane?
In the interim you may wanna check out https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MGOQ660/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 as an alternative. I ordered one, the brim and overall size is perfect with a few different mask makers pieces. The crown, not so much, but I'm looking at printing a hat block and reforming, we'll see how that goes...

Yeah, it's unfortunate there's not a lot of hatters that are willing to do them. I've been going back and forth with a maker from Australia on a Nico Okarr hat. He wasn't able to do the work but was absolutely helpful and more than willing to discuss how to do it. Maybe he'd be up for a CW Bane?
In the interim you may wanna check out Amazon.com as an alternative. I ordered one, the brim and overall size is perfect with a few different mask makers pieces. The crown, not so much, but I'm looking at printing a hat block and reforming, we'll see how that goes

thanks ddde!! that one definitely looks like a possible one yeah. also in touch with someone in Italy….

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back