BudaFett's ESB Fett WIP

Hi, I'm trying to get an idea of what the size is of the MOW flight suit; what size was it?

I sold my MOW suit awhile ago. Here's the measurements direct from MOW.

Medium flight suit (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK)Pants waist: Up to 44in-112cm maxPants length: 44in-112cmPants inseam: 32in-81cm
Shirt chest: 46in-117cmShirt arm length: 26in-66cmShirt collar: 17 1/2in-44.5cm

Last edited by a moderator:
So armor isn't exactly finished yet nor is the helmet from Ponte. I'll be back down on July 15th to pick everything up. Rick currently has my mannequin and all my Fett gear to make sure it fits. Rick was super awesome letting me come to his house and his paint ups are as close as you can get!

Here's 2 quick pictures I took!

CE93B207-488F-4FAC-BB3F-3E965C36A77B_zpsqh7faomg.jpg

9E55F6E0-2A88-4D6E-BFF3-890CB5D5D3A7_zpshmof8qaz.jpg

My biggest worry was my harness and how the back plate would fit with the jetpack! Happy to report that there isn't a problem! Looking forward to this coming along!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
I've learned to be very patient. Plus most people will tell you it'll take 2-3 years to complete a very good Fett. I'm aiming for

Very Good!

9 months in myself , should be finished in a week or two. Am not squre on how good the parts will all look together but I will soon find out lol

I found a guy selling the helmet on eBay , luckily he was only a couple of miles from my house. When I picked it up and he answered the door I knew him lol ........he is in the process of painting my jeypack , gauntlets , armour etc .

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back