Bounty hunter custom by Krohn (Finish!!)

I wouldn't worry, it's just the flash reflecting on the protective coating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work! I wasn't going to make a jetpack but now seeing your work I may give it a try. Can't wait to see it finished.

I finish it. I'm waiting the pictures and I will put it here!!! It was my first event the last week end with my Bounty Hunter but I forgot my girth belt at home......

So the pictures! Like I said, I forgot my girth belt, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

SNV81030.jpg

SNV81016.jpg

SNV81020.jpg

SNV81021.jpg

SNV81024.jpg

SNV81025.jpg

SNV81028.jpg

SNV81034.jpg

SNV81032.jpg

SNV81036.jpg

SNV81041.jpg

SNV81030.jpg

SNV81016.jpg

SNV81020.jpg

SNV81021.jpg

SNV81024.jpg

SNV81025.jpg

SNV81028.jpg

SNV81034.jpg

SNV81032.jpg

SNV81036.jpg

SNV81041.jpg

I KNEW THIS WAS GUNNA BE A GREAT ONE:D!
Enverything about it is just awesome; the paint job, the head-to-toe armor, the customized helmet, and, of course, the jetpack.
Great job, man!(y)!

Hi guys,
It is not easy or nice see that one of our products are not well received due to imperfections. Far beyond this, it is good to realize what our weaknesses are. I've been working on the gauntlets and it is true, we had problems with some customers with the left gauntlet and some lousy details, though we have been in contact with each one of them to offer a good solution. Currently, we are working in improving the model we use to overcome these imperfections and hopefully they have a better reception among the TDH world. Thank you for your comments.
By the end of next week we will be listing the new one!

Happy to see that you will change them Gabe. It's really a good thing!
Like I said I don't like make bad publicity. Your other props are realy nice but Gauntlets was really a problem.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back