Boots

Silverstalker

Active Hunter
Where is everyone getting their boots from, I need rotj boots I heve seen a lot of self made boots any they can be fantastic but seems to be hard to find good 'base boot' to build from, painting them also prensents a problem with cracking etc

I would like to buy a good accurate set of boots I seen some for sale but most of them don't have thag distinctive flat face corner edge look....

Where is a good place to source them from from the uk would be helpful. ?

many thanks...

Man of War Studios.

He has sales threads in the cargo hold and can also be found on Ebay. Just about the only Ebay dealer that is 100% endorsed by members here on TDH.

Silverstalker,

Contact Man of War (MOW) through message or email to see if he has your size right now. Here is his sales thread in the cargo hold:
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/pre-order-your-new-2015-mows-boots-52595/?highlight=MOW

MHLAYNE also has a size 12 on sale in the Cargo Hold as well. It is recommended you go a 1/2 size up. I actually went a full size up and add a new padded insole for trooping and they fit perfect.
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/esb-rotj-fett-parts-52531/?highlight=esb

Last edited by a moderator:
To add to TAguirre's comment--I just received a pair of MoW's boots a half size up--they fit perfectly and are comfortable. In hindsight, I probably would've gone a full size up to be able to add a padded insole, as I'm usually on my feet for a long time when I'm in costume.

Regardless, they're quality boots. I'd highly recommend them--just remember to order at least a half size bigger than you usually wear.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back