Boba Fett - Mythos statue ------- WTF is that gun?

Baruthulous

New Hunter
Hey there guys, still in the middle of my helmet scratch build, and discovered the sideshow collectables Boba Fett - Mythos statue. I hate that I am so late to the party, or I would have bought one.

Anyways, I have decided my build is going to be that version of the getup.....not trying to become part of the 405th, I know it's not cannon or whatever, I just think that statue is badass.....not to mention, I get to build a bunch of light sabres :D

1BobaBIGGUN.jpg

On to my question......what the hell is that giant gun called? Does anyone know if there are any guides/tutorials/pepakura for it? (i realise pep would be 27000 pages, but still...)

Cheer,
Baruthulous

No there isnt any guide or anyone with said gun its kinda a hybrid of a gun...its kinda a DC stormtrooper long rifle but modified a bit....I made the whole suit

I had the m60 the gun on the shoulder and that was full metal. I sold it all off a few months back to follow my rotj se dream again.

I made the sabers had the skirt and pouches made etc...there's pics in a thread I created for it. The long rifle is really something you would have to make from plastic and wood. Pep isn't going to cut it for such a thin long item.

yeah, I was thinking that. With the pep, I was hoping to have it for a good reference piece.

I apolagise for my ignorance, but are the saber hilts actual ones? By that I mean, are there detailed pics of them somewhere?

Theyre custom to the statue....bits from other sabers from what I could tell. Theres not much reference other then the statue itself

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back