Boba Fett Movie Confirmed

The only movie Abrams is confirmed to be directing is Ep. VII. Who is directing Ep. VIII and IX and the spinoffs is unknown at this point, but I suspect it'll be several individuals.

I get so excited when they announce they're making new movies because then they'll leave the originals alone (I hope). In regards to the Fett movie I say the helmet has to come off....how else will they pump out 100 new figures....which I'll no doubt have to buy, bugger it haha

I get so excited when they announce they're making new movies because then they'll leave the originals alone (I hope). In regards to the Fett movie I say the helmet has to come off....how else will they pump out 100 new figures....which I'll no doubt have to buy, bugger it haha

Since it is Disney I doubt they will go through a whole movie without taking off the helmet. It's like when the rumors of a Halo movie came out all of us fans were pissed about the fact that they might show his identity and ruin it for us all. Thankfully, Halo will for now be preserved with no movie plans. lol. I think it will be a 50/50 shot though of them messing it up or making it a beautiful movie.

I agree with the earlier posts about Marvel being taken by Disney and as a Marvel fan I was pleasantly surprised with how well they have done. And I totally agree with AaronDB94 that hopefully they will stop adding stuff to the originals! I'm still not happy the Lucas chose Hayden Christensen, and not in the slightest amused that he put him in the blam original return of the jedi.

Anyway, needless to say I am very excited about this and I have high hopes Disney will not disappoint. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back