Boba Fett First Attempt Need some help please.

im so bummed out looking through the threads there is no way I will be able to make a suit as good as some of the members here.. Maybe I should just frame the plates I made and hang them on the wall. haha what the hell I will keep trying maybe we will have a good laugh when im done. Anyone in houston Tx want to do a group build I can cut more metal..
I love in denton tx and I would totally buy some metal armor from you

Sent from my VS985 4G

I just ordered enough Aluminum to complete another set way cheaper if I order in one shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made second set of shoulder pieces for my other arms

image.jpeg

Looking awesome man! Cannot wait to get started on the shoulders tomorrow I'll be posting a wip for my whole costume

Sent from my VS985 4G

I decided to switch to Jengo Fett So I stripped the paint off of my armor last night when I realized Duh Jango Fett does not have damage on his armor like Boba Fett hahahaha I'm a ding bat looks like I will need to build another set of armor. looks like the helmet is different to so I will likely build a metal one I got the welding part down pact.

You should make a set of armor and polish it to a high mirror shine!

That would be Boba PHAT!

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize. Not only was that pun horrible, but it was also horribly dated. Thank you.

whoa the wife just surprised me with an airbrush kit.. I might try my hand at painting I know there is some blue on Jango Fett helmet that needs to be done. its not the most expensive brush out there but something to practice with

51i7SgSrteL.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back