Boba Fett boots 2nd run: 6 JAN UPDATE

Oh I know what it's like to wait....I too am waiting on the clone armor (Kamino) I'm sure these boots are worth the wait...thanks again for all the leg work Wes....

Last edited by a moderator:
KAW ? small galaxy. I really hope to get the clone armor one day. The fett boots i have no worries about:)

Wes, I just want to thank you for doing this for us. The boots are great, now I just need a few more pieces to finish my Fett.

Hey Wes,

I got my boots yesterday. Thanks! :D They came with a set of boot spikes, but no plates. Does anyone know where I can get the plates that go with this paticular spike set?

I received my boots as well on Thursday. They look great!!

Thanks for everything, JW!

Chad

Cool !!!...again , thanks dude...i have developed this virtue called 'PATIENCE" over time, and its paying off now...really, this project took a few months , but its definetely the best choice around on boots. Thanks!

Got my boots yesterday, Wes. Thanks. :)

Look great and fit pretty well. I had to cut that small section on one of them to put them on, but that took all of 5 seconds. :)

The right boot makes an odd click sound though. Seems to be comig from inside the sole. Anyhow, I'm hoping to work it out before Halloween.

I got my boots,thanks Wes!
Unfortunately mine are to big. Its my own fault,i used to have the MC fett boots and they ran smaller in the 9's and i just figured the same here. The boots are beautiful.
So if anyone has trouble fitting into their size JW 8 i can trade with ya or a MC size 9,i will do a straight trade as long as they are in like new condition. Weathered is fine.
Again the JW boots kick A$$! mine are just to big and thats my fault "NOT WES'S".
Outstanding job on the boots!
And thanks for the extra Wes;-) These will fix my prepro gloves right up.

Thanks Wes! Got mine yesterday. They do run a little big, but I just added some extra heel inserts to them and they seem to fit fine.

Here's some pix after my weathering job with artist chalks...I almost hated getting them dirty, but you can't be ESB with clean shoes!

myesbboots1.jpg

Here's a closer shot of my homemade aluminum spikes.
myesbboots2.jpg

Thanks again for doing another run on these!

GOT EM :) :) :)
THEYRE GREAT !!!!!!!!!!

CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THIS RUN OF BOOTS !!

Thanks for the extras

:)
B

I know how a camera flash can make colors appear light/darker than they really are, but is the side (elastic) material black or dark gray?

thanks so much Jango Wes, they came yesterday and they look and feel great!

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back