Boba Art

spicy fett

Active Hunter
Today was a stressful day especially with all the crazy things going on in the world and I used to paint and draw when I was younger (just for fun was never an artist) and felt like today would be a good day to try and relieve that stress in a healthy manner! This is what I came up with when I was done and it’s not great but I do love the way it turned out. I figured I would share it with y’all! If anyone has any cool Fett art please feel free to share!

Attachments

• 0A79A782-3B24-4262-B929-1E2298088B7E.jpeg
    0A79A782-3B24-4262-B929-1E2298088B7E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 120
Today was a stressful day especially with all the crazy things going on in the world and I used to paint and draw when I was younger (just for fun was never an artist) and felt like today would be a good day to try and relieve that stress in a healthy manner! This is what I came up with when I was done and it’s not great but I do love the way it turned out. I figured I would share it with y’all! If anyone has any cool Fett art please feel free to share!
Its wonderful that you have found yourself an outlet. Thats so important in these strange times. And if the outcome is that cool, so much the better!

BTW... you signature is pretty artsy-looking, too!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back