Best Voice box or amp for Boba Fett Helmet or Armor

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
Hey Folks,

Just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a good voice box or amp for a helmet or placement in the chest armor. I had one before the I would place right behind my flack jacket. But that was 2002 Tech. Any ideas would be hot.

I use my Aker with my TK, and plan on using it with my Fett. It's going to go in one of the belt pouches.

Sent from my iPhone

I have seen one on the dreaded auction website that 'apparently' changes your voice to sound like a Fett. Who knows if this works as I have never heard of the people who have made it. Plus if it's anything like evolution props I wouldn't bother!

Wot about using the storm trooper app on your phone and a wireless Bluetooth headset and a mini speaker ?

Please go into detail. I got the app but I'm not sure how the output would go. Understand the speaker output but the microphone has a speaker on it too. Is there a specific Microphone you recommend?
Wot about using the storm trooper app on your phone and a wireless Bluetooth headset and a mini speaker ?

I haven't tried it myself but read an interesting thread from done stormies who developed an app called trooper talk . You can read more here

TrooperTalk - VOICE CHANGER W/ STATIC BURST APP DEV - Page 2 - Electronics for Helmets / Blasters - 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment - Page 2 IMG_3431.PNG

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back