Helmet best Jango Fett helmet

BudaFett
Hahaha! I didn't even catch that! Is that the way it is in the movie too?

-Iron

No, it should look like this:

IMG_6350.JPG

Now, I'm not privy to what actually transpired with the former company called Anovos. But it sounded like it ended rather messily - folks paying for items and not getting them. Having said that, I'm not sure how much faith I would put into the resurrected company now called Denuo Novo. My guard would remain up and suspicions very high.

Just to throw out my two cents on Anovos to help anyone thinking about it. I was one of the "lucky" buyers who ended up getting the shadow TK on pre order. While it did take I think over a year for delivery, I got the whole kit and finished bucket for $350 which was by far the best star wars costume deal I have ever seen. The kit was great and the helmet looked professionally finished so I was a very happy buyer even with all the hate they were getting at the time.

With all that being said, I think their low pre order prices is the reason I would recommend them. Seeing their high prices today, I would personally stay away and go with a trusted vendor from the detachment sites.

Skyfire
Ah! Thanks for the clarification. My mistake.....this screen grab is from another recent thread here....
1651094774611.png

That is the very same pic from above, and the way I read this post, was that this is one of "Skyfire's Helmets". So again, my apologies on that.

Regards,
-Iron

It's an early prototype version, with some warpage not present on the on screen helmet, or at least not that much, which makes me mad. All the lineage helmets have it.

Where should I look on the helmet for the warpage?

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back