Bargain Flightsuit Run

So over the weekend I cleared out some room in our office and got to set up a dedicated workspace. I'm so excited! I was using my dining room table and had to clear everything away for dinner every night. I picked up this awesome table at a thrift store a few weeks ago and had to get it in the house.
photo-39_zps4688cb90.jpg

So over the weekend I cleared out some room in our office and got to set up a dedicated workspace. I'm so excited! I was using my dining room table and had to clear everything away for dinner every night. I picked up this awesome table at a thrift store a few weeks ago and had to get it in the house.
photo-39_zps4688cb90.jpg

Nice hope it makes your work space more fun and comfortable (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkady is one of the best here! ...and now a want a ham sandwich! LOL!

..and Carole..that table looks awesome! Almost makes me want something like that, but i sew so little its probably not worth it lol

Wow, Nate, that looks great! I hope the vest fits well also.

Lou, I had no idea that table even existed until I spotted it in a thrift store, then it had to be mine! I am loving not having to put the machines away every night.

The vest also fits great. I just could not velcro it by myself for the pics.:)

Wow, Nate, that looks great! I hope the vest fits well also.

Lou, I had no idea that table even existed until I spotted it in a thrift store, then it had to be mine! I am loving not having to put the machines away every night.

This thread is more than 33 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back