ArtMerc - First Build

ArtMerc

New Hunter
Hey all!

This is my first attempt at anything like this. I managed to get my hand on two of the Rubie's helmets. This first one is mostly experimentation to learn how to layer paint. This is all over the course of 3 days. Most of the work on here certainly puts mine to shame. I'm a 3D artist, and I'm used to painting things digitally. So, this sort of work is new ground for me. But, I figured I would put it out there. This has been a lot of fun!

IMG_2600.JPGIMG_2601.JPGIMG_2602.JPGIMG_2605.JPGIMG_2606.JPGIMG_2607.JPGIMG_2623.JPGIMG_2622.JPGIMG_2621.JPGIMG_2624.JPG

IMG_2599.JPG

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

Are you using stencils for the damage. It helps a ton to use them when painting especially if you are new to the game. Look them up on the forums.

I had the stencils up as reference. I wanted to do the weathering mostly by hand. So, I definitely used artistic license, this round. Next time, I'll be more precise.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back