Artakha's ROTJ for GeekdadX7

Apologies for the pause since the last post--I have been working on this and now it is almost finished! I just need to install the visor, add the micro switch and cover up the upper right ear.

I was super satisfied with how my topper came out so I'm adding a pic (pre-weathering)

IMG_0849.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

IMG_0851.JPG

Looks awesome Artakha! I have happy memories of painting an RotJ bucket many years ago now in my back garden. I wish it had turned out as nice as yours!

Wooot!!!! Helmet arrived today!!!
I threw on all of RKD’s gear that I have from his memorial sale.

His vest, jumpsuit, neck seal, girth belt, ammo belt, hip pouches, and his EE3. (The scope and mount-clamps popped off in shipping, i need to epoxy them back on.)

But still. Pretty happy. I hope to eventually do his memory honor by carrying on with his gear at charities and troops . GD why would anyone want to be a character other then a Mandalorian lol

7732E0F0-F99B-4A1A-B6FE-2DB2DF476C23.jpeg

Edit
And btw, down 56 pounds now. :)

Lookin great Geekdad!!

Nice work Artakha! Your helmet really works very well for ROTJ as well. Nice work! Looking forward to the rest of the stuff, especially the Jetpack ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back