Arden "Lucky" Fisk

Abby, this is coming out so awesome. I can't wait to see it all together. Are you wearing it on St. Patty's Day for the parade?

I am, Bob, and just in time, because...

ARDEN FISK IS DONE!

I apologize for the crappy quality of the first three pics, my camera sucks. :/ I hope I can get some better photos off someone at the parade. But anyway, without further adoooo....

finishedfisk3.jpg

finishedfisk4.jpg

finishedfisk5.jpg

finishedfisk2.jpg

finishedfisk1.jpg

Some differences you might notice: The gun is no longer mounted on the boot, it's in a belt holster I whipped up in a couple hours from a sheet of aluminum.

I did end up going with pants instead of a full jumpsuit. The logistics behind relieving myself in this getup while wearing a one piece jumpsuit were daunting, so I cut the jumpsiut in half, used the top as a shirt, and bought some $10 khakis from Wal-Mart.

I lost the knees. I didn't like the way the little oval circles looked, and I had no way to ensure they stayed centered over the shin guards without some complicated strappage that was more trouble than it was worth. I may eventually add some Fett-style knees.

I also added spats.

Like I said, I'll have some better pics after this weekend, so I'll post those here as well!

I had a BLAST making this, and I thank you all for your help and for all the wonderful resources here at TDH!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back