Anyone seen the new Epic Rap Battle...Boba Alert! NSFW!!

Yep, sure did. Annnddd so did my 7 and 9 year old kids....Aw, crap the F-bombs abound!

Okay, so I'm pretty relaxed about alot of things, but this one ya could have warned me jjjjuuuust a tad before I played it on high stereo! I would have giggled my butt off after they had gone to bed if I had known what I would be walking into. I have to wonder how things turned out for the person in that office setting on their lunch break....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Sorry. I guess I was just counting on people knowing the usual MO of the Epic Rap Battles.

Title updated with NSFW warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant count how many times i commented on every single ERB YouTube video for Boba and Deadpool to battle. even if they messed up the shoulder armor placement, Boba still killed it!!!

Sent from my R2 unit

i cant count how many times i commented on every single ERB YouTube video for Boba and Deadpool to battle. even if they messed up the shoulder armor placement, Boba still killed it!!!

Yeah, I agree. I didn't even know who Deadpool was and I thought he was a joke Spiderman rip-off.

And, again I say.. I have no idea who Deathstroke is. LOL! Guess I'm out of touch with comic book heroes and villains.

I think I'll watch your video posted again since my kids are off to school now. Boba backflipping is neat!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back