Anyone have contact details for Rimshot?

Hi Ernie,
Nothing yet, buddy.
I'm certainly not concerned yet, though, what with the time of year :)

I'll let you (and everyone else! :)) know as soon as it arrives.

Happy New Year to one and all!

:)

I was plunging through my pm's and found the rimshot correspondance... his last message said he had send the items but without a tracking number.

I heard he was in some financial problems and did not have the means to send items over for me.
I said hey, you know what, I'll send you some extra money, shipping costs again and you keep the change. Just get them over here.

I send him a pm last week that I had actually forgotten about the gaunts but alas... I have never recieved anything.

It's been months really. I don't need them anymore either, waste of money though.
I hope everyone lese has recieved what they ordered!!

Had to go pick up my package today!! :D

I opened it with glee, thinking that this was it......... my nightmare finally over! (y)

I checked everything over. Didn't look too bad. The RF had come of the stalk, but no big deal.

Then I realised.......................... there was no back armor!!!!! :cry

I knew this was all too good to be true.

So anyways, I don't hold out much hope of ever getting it from Rimshot, so I'll stick a WTB post in the Cargo Hold. ;)

Thanks again to everyone for their support through these troubled times!!
And most of all to Ernie Parkin for getting this stuff shipped to me. Thanks, brother (y)

Glad you finally got most of your stuff Nobby, it's been almost a year now hasn't it?

RBF, I've got his home address and phone number if you are interested in trying to get what is yours.

Glad you finally got most of your stuff Nobby, it's been almost a year now hasn't it?

Almost to the day!
Think I sent first payment around 15th Jan '09!!

I actually heard from Rimshot this afternoon! He told me that he'd have a look for my back armor and send it to me.................

Seeing will be believing, but at least he aknowleged my message

I actually heard from Rimshot this afternoon! He told me that he'd have a look for my back armor and send it to me.................

Thats a start...i'm with you though, seeing will be believing.

It more or less seems to me like he has a bad combination of hard financial times/bad luck and general flakeyness.

Sorry Nobby,
I wish I would have caught that. What sucks is sending the back piece is probably going to cost almost as much as everything else was:( I will be GREATLY suprised if Rimshot ever sends it. Could be wrong.
I am glad that everything else arrived in good shape. Can't wait to see how it all looks when put together.
Ernie

Thanks N.E.F.!!

I don't know... I'm no longer in need of gaunts...

Seeing all I can possibly do is ask him kindly to atleast return the money... But then that would delay further delivery of goods to all of you.
I could sure as heck use the money though, my wife and I have just bought a house and we are doing some building and decorating... and everybody knows how that drains your wallet.

But then again, it has been soooo long. And I cannot decide if Rimshot has major problems, is just lazy, or whatever....
I want to go for the first and in that case he can now use my money better then I can.

Have fun with it :p

Sorry Nobby,
I wish I would have caught that.......... Can't wait to see how it all looks when put together.
Ernie

Hey, don't sweat it, buddy! I certainly wouldn't have expected you to pick up on it. I never told you exactly everything I was expecting. And you've certainly done enough for me not to worry about it :)

I'll post pics as soon as I can get my hands on a back plate :)

And just for the record, I do sorta believe Rimshot's stories about financial hardships, but it's all the other excuses that he has used that lead me more to other conclusions.
One thing is certain, though. The guy definitely has major issues.

Well it's finally all over!!

After a saga that has lasted over 15 months, I finally got this matter concluded last Sunday.

Rimshot had agreed to refunding the extra shipping costs I spent when Ernie kindly picked up and shipped my stuff for me.
He also agreed to giving me a refund for the missing back plate.

After waiting weeks upon weeks, I finally snapped and threatened to set the IRS and cops on him. I received my money within hours!!!!!

Funny that, eh?

My thanks to you ALL for your support

I'll post pics as soon as I have this costume complete (just waiting on a jetpack :D)

Vode an!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back