Another Aussie!!

FobaBett

New Hunter
G'day all,
Im Chad, I'm an Aussie, am interested in making a Boba Fett outfit, not sure in what direction I want to go yet, ESB or ROTJ, or really how to go about it because it will be my first attempt, but thought the guys on here with their experience and expertise would be the best way to make a start.
Hope to do some heavy reading across this site over the time to come.
Cheers,

Word will get out about our Mandalorian Army we are assembling down here LoL. Welcome to the boards, read , read and read some more, DONT buy anything off Ebay (Man of War only exception) watch the Cargo Hold constantly when you know what direction you wanna head. Its a hoot and a great ride, enjoy brutha
Hunter (Gold Coast)

Gday Fatbed,
Origionally from the Central Coast but now living in the Northern Territory for the time being.

haha, definitely hunter, will be small but mighty, cheers for the advice, been reading a couple of threads so far, so much info available. It's a tops website!!

Thanks Alvo,
After much consideration and double guessing myself, I've decided to go ROTJ, hopefully 501st quality, so here comes the gruelling researching phase

awesome! you've come to a really great place for research! there is a ton of info on the boards with excellent how-to's etc.

Thanks Alvo,
After much consideration and double guessing myself, I've decided to go ROTJ, hopefully 501st quality, so here comes the gruelling researching phase

Welcome Chad, good to see another Aussie Fett on the way. I'm about half way through a ROTJ Fett build. As far as which Fett to do goes, it's really a matter of personal preference. They all have their merits...and challenges! This forum will certainly be a great guide and source of advice and info. All the best on your build mate.

Cheers Oberon,
Good to hear there's a good crowd here in Australia to gather info and tips from,, look forward to seeing any pictures you have to share, do you find it hard getting parts from places to Aus, and who have most of the Aussies on here gotten their parts from, or do you all create them yourselves?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back