Aluminum ESB Flame Thrower Interest Thread

YES, PUT ME ON THE "IN" LIST PLEASE !!!

P.S. have you think about making the plate that goes on the back attaching it to the gaunt in aluminium as well ???

I'm actually looking into making up a bunch from aluminum as we speak (thanks to Prymer and Laan's pressure.. ;) ).

Will keep you posted!

***OOPS...sorry for the double post****

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I have to say that I am very impressed with the quality of the work being done on the flame thrower, it is a thing of beauty. I can't wait to see the finial product all assembled and installed on a gauntlet.

There has been some interest in the backplate so here is the drawing in PDF, just print it out on standard 8.5"X11" paper and it will be in scale with the flamethrower. If you have any issues with it just let me know.

http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofflight/Flame_Thrower_Backplate.pdf

Have a great day.

Alan

Hello,

I have to say that I am very impressed with the quality of the work being done on the flame thrower, it is a thing of beauty. I can't wait to see the finial product all assembled and installed on a gauntlet.

There has been some interest in the backplate so here is the drawing in PDF, just print it out on standard 8.5"X11" paper and it will be in scale with the flamethrower. If you have any issues with it just let me know.

http://home.comcast.net/~wizardofflight/Flame_Thrower_Backplate.pdf

Have a great day.

Alan

I should have several cut from 1/8" aluminum plate by tomorrow. I used WOF's template...THANKS WOF!

Tim,
That really turned out awesome dude!8)
I'm ready to send payment just give us the word dude!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back