Almost there!

Yeah it's a finger:lol:

Yeah the pose out the govenor's window would be cool as hell, but there'd only be one take on that one due to the whole suit being in fifty pieces after that shot.:lol:

I removed the pic because I just look too dorky. My wife just shook her head when she saw it.:lol:

I'll put it back up.:puke

7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That armor looks great, you did a great job. I really love the way you did the red. The pic of you running looks awesome I can almost hear that sound effect from the 6 million dollar man.....almost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, when the flash hits that visor just right it makes it look like crap!

Hey JimmyBuffet, some of those poses where hard as heck to hold. We also replicated a few of Seeker's poses and I have no idea how he held some of them so perfectly.

Jango Newbie, yeah they're loaners until I can find some better ones (oh Fettpride!)

Thanks Foxbattkllr, good to know, I'll keep my eye out.

Thanks Seeker and Oz, just trying to catch up with your dust guys!;)

It's super cruzer!! :lol: ;)

:lol:lol:

Cruzer's has been having some computer trouble lately. I know he sold the majority of that suit on ebay. I think the only thing he has left is the helmet. I think the rest of it sold off.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back